My name is Thomas Shipley I am a contract SDET in London. Here I write about coding; writing, testing, tooling and occasionally softer skills like interviewing. My first language was C# which I currently work in. I have also worked in:
I have played around with C and Go in my spare time.
Currently on assignment at Equal Experts as a Senior QA Consultant. Other interesting experience includes:
- New Orbit as a Web Application Engineer working with ASP.NET Core.
- My experience as a tester includes:
- Just Eat leading the QA process for the order team in the UK and international markets. As well as leading internal Hackathons and Workshops.
- DataSift a big data platform consuming social media data most notably from Facebook.
- Numero a machine learning application for call centre agents.
- Microsoft (Contract Role) on the Forza Horizon 2 project focusing on testing performance.